Professional 2 tattoo machines kit with 54 Inks, Tips & 50x Needles, Power supply & Carrying case at such affordable price is a must option for you. It is a complete equipment for starters and professional enough for your business work. You do not have to change the whole set of your equipment when you improved your skills. It is a most money saving kit that you can easily upgrade the whole kit class by adding some basic supplies or buying more professional guns as your business and profits grow.
- Affordable professional collection, suitable for all level tattoo artist and starters.
- Complete kit with disposal supplies and carrying case, perfect for apprentice and home visiting business.
- 360 degree convenient foot switch
- Copper wrap coil, better stability
- Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist.
- Please do a skin allergy test for your clients before tattooing.
- Please read the tattoo safety and care manual carefully before tattooing.
- 2x 10-wrap dual copper coil professional tattoo machine, can be set for both liner & shader
- 1x Professional silver and black high-quality padded Carrying Case with lock & keys
- 1x 360-degree convenient Foot Switch can turn on the power supply from any direction
- 1x Top-quality LCD Power Supply System
- 1x Top-quality Clip Cord with spring neck
- 1x Stainless steel Grip with Tube
- 1x Large size aluminum silver Grip with Tube
- 1x Middle size aluminum black Grip with Tube
- 1x Middle size aluminum silver Grip with Tube
- 8x Stainless steel Tips in different sizes (4 for round needles, 4 for magnum/flat needles)
- 18x Disposable tips matching with needles (8 for round needles, 10 for magnum/flat needles)
- 50x High-quality premade tattoo needles
54x Bottles of 5ml tattoo Inks (Our inks are only use on practice skins.)
(Skin Tone, Banana Cream, Golden Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Snow White Opaque, Snow White Mixing, Orange Creamsicle, Bright Orange, Soft Orange, Tangerine, Hard Orange, Peach, Flesh, Sunburn, Rose Pink, Lollipop, Bright Red, Cherry Bomb, Bamboo, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Sienna, Co-Co, Carol’s Pink, Fuschia, Light Magenta, True Magenta, Aubergine, Dark Red, Seafoam Green, Aquamarine, Bahama Blue, Teal, Platinum, Hunter Green, Baby Blue, Mario’s Light Blue, Blue Sky, Mario’s Blue, Silver, True Black, Lavender, Light Purple, Periwinkle, Grape, Dark Purple, Dark Chocolate, Mustard, Lime Green, Grass-Hopper, Dragon Green, Light Green, Dark Green)
Importance: We kindly remind you that the ink included in this set is only for using on Practice Skin. Please read the tattoo safety instruction carefully before tattooing. Beginners should practice under the supervision of an experienced tattoo artist. It’s a must to conduct a skin allergy test for your clients for any ink you would use on their skins before tattooing to avoid skin allergy. Please clean the tattoo needle and other equipment completely before tattooing Tattooing requires breaking the skin barrier, thus it may carry health risks resulting from improper operation, including ion, allergic reactions or other complications, for which our company will not be responsible.
- 100x Ink Cups (50 large size and 50 small size)
- 50x Grommets
- 50x Rubber Bands
- 50x Rubber Rings
- 1x Practice Skin with Tiger Image
- 1x Blank Practice Skin
- 2x Transfer Papers
- 1x Medical anti-scar Ointment
- 2x Sets of adjust Tools and other attachments
- 2x Pairs of disposable Gloves
- 1x Set of tips cleaning Kit
- 1x Electronic user Instruction VCD in English version
- 1x User Manual
1x Ink Holder
How to assemble a Tattoo Kit?